Springbrook Medical Building Information
About Springbrook Medical Offices
Constructed in 2005, the Springbrook Medical Building is an attractive, medical-professional building facing 75th Street. Located in southern Naperville, the Springbrook Medical Building is located just 1.25 miles from Edward Hospital, near downtown Naperville and is less than 35 miles from downtown Chicago. In addition, the Springbrook Medical Building offers excellent access to I-88, I-355, I-55, and many other major and popular roads.
The building is of quality construction, provides state-of-the-art technology and aesthetically pleasing landscaping. Parking is abundant and provided via the adjacent surface lot.
The Springbrook Medical Building is approximately 30,050 square feet. This facility offers tenants large floor plates which in return will allow tenants to be flexible and efficient with their design and space inside their suite.
Designed with tenants in-mind:
- · State-of-the-Art Building
- · Excellent Design & View
- · 24 Hour Card Access & H.V.A.C.
- · High Speed Voice & Data
- · Fiber & High Speed Internet Ready
- · Comcast Cable Ready
- · Cable & DSL Ready
- · ADA Certified Entrance
- · Oversized Elevator
- · Pre-run PVC Pipes
Other popular features include:
- · Newer Construction
- · Large Floor Plates
- · Excellent Location
- · Highly Visible Location on 75th Street in Naperville
- · Near Population Growth Area
- · Well Situated In-between Edward & Copley Hospitals
- · Abundant Parking
- · Well-known anchor tenant
- · Immediate access to dining, banking & shopping